PowerDNS Recursor 4.0.0 Alpha 3 released
We are pleased to announce the release of the PowerDNS recursor 4.0.0 Alpha 3. This release features a great number of DNSSEC correctness fixes.
Changes from 4.0.0 Alpha 2 are:
- #3804 Fix a memory leak in DNSSEC validation
- #3785 and #3390 Correctly validate insecure delegations
- #3606 Various DNSSEC fixes, disabling DNSSEC on forward-zones
- #3681 Catch exception with a malformed DNSName in
- #3779, #3768, #3766, #3783 and #3789 DNSName and other hardening improvements
As always, the tarball is available from downloads.powerdns.com/releases and packages for Debian Jessie, Ubuntu Trusty, Xenial and Wily and for CentOS 6 and 7 are available from our repositories.
We expect to enter a cycle of beta releases after this release, so please start testing this release and report your findings.