|Version 3.6.2 is a bugfix update to 3.6.1. Released on the 30th of October 2014.|
A list of changes since 3.6.1 follows.
- commit ab14b4f: expedite servfail generation for ezdns-like failures (fully abort query resolving if we hit more than 50 outqueries)
- commit 42025be: PowerDNS now polls the security status of a release at startup and periodically. More detail on this feature, and how to turn it off, can be found in Section 2, “Security polling”.
- commit 5027429: We did not transmit the right ‘local’ socket address to Lua for TCP/IP queries in the recursor. In addition, we would attempt to lookup a filedescriptor that wasn’t there in an unlocked map which could conceivably lead to crashes. Closes ticket 1828, thanks Winfried for reporting
- commit 752756c: Sync embedded yahttp copy. API: Replace HTTP Basic auth with static key in custom header
- commit 6fdd40d: add missing #include <pthread.h> to rec-channel.hh (this fixes building on OS X).