We are happy to release dnsdist 1.6.1 today, a maintenance release fixing a few bugs reported since 1.6.0:
- Adding ECS failed for queries with records in the answer or additional section (Dimitrios Mavrommatis)
- The transport was not properly set in dnstap and protobuf messages for DoH queries
- The outstanding queries counter was not properly reset when some TCP I/O errors occurred
- The ability to load a new certificate on a DoH frontend was missing
- A missing header could have caused a compilation issue on some platforms
We are grateful to the PowerDNS community for the reporting of bugs, issues, feature requests, and especially to the submitters of fixes and implementations of features.