This release contains a bunch of backports, improvements and bug fixes that we wanted in the 4.1.x release channel after the 4.1.7 security release was out of the door.
Please see the changelog for full details:
- #7604: Correctly interpret an empty AXFR response to an IXFR query,
- #7610: Fix replying from ANY address for non-standard port,
- #7609: Fix rectify for ENT records in narrow zones,
- #7607: Do not compress the root,
- #7608: Fix dot stripping in
- #7605: Fix invalid SOA record in MySQL which prevented the authoritative server from starting,
- #7603: Prevent leak of file descriptor if running out of ports for incoming AXFR,
- #7602: Fix API search failed with “Commands out of sync; you can’t run this command now”,
- #7509: Plug
- #7567: EL6: fix
CXXFLAGSto build with compiler optimizations.