Released: 16th of Feburary 2018
This is the second release in the 4.1 train.
This is a bug-fix only release, with fixes to the LDAP and MySQL backends, the
pdnsutil tool, and PDNS internals.
Changes since 4.1.1:
- Backport: forbid label compression in alias wire format
- Include unistd.h for chroot(2) et al. (Florian Obser)
- Auth: fix out of bounds exception in caa processing, fixes #6089
- Add the missing include to mplexer.hh for struct timeval
- Auth: init openssl and libsodium before chrooting in pdnsutil
- Auth: always bind the results array after executing a mysql statement
Ldap: fix getdomaininfo() to set
thisas di.backend (Grégory Oestreicher)
- Ldapbackend: fix listing zones incl. axfr (Chris Hofstaedtler)
- Ixfr: correct behavior of dealing with dns name with multiple records (Leon Xu)