We are pleased to announce the availability of the first beta release of the PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.0.0. As expected, this beta has all kinds of unexciting changes and some bug fixes.
As far as we know, there are no show-stopper bugs and we encourage users to deploy this beta in their test environments or as part of their production environment and report any bugs they can find.
- #3856 Deal with unset name in nproxy replies
Improvements and Additions
- #3851 Disable algorithm 13 and 14 if OpenSSL does not support ecdsa or the required curves (Kees Monshouwer)
- #3859 build scripts: Stop patching config-dir in pdns.conf (Christian Hofstaedtler)
- #3872 Add support for multiple carbon servers
- #3901 Add support for virtual hosting with systemd