dnsdist 1.2.1 released
We are very pleased to announce the availability of dnsdist 1.2.1, fixing several issues that were found in 1.2.0:
- #5647: Make dnsdist dynamic truncate do right thing on TCP/IP
- #5686: Add missing QPSAction
- #5847: Don’t create a Remote Logger in client mode
- #5858: Use libsodium’s CFLAGS, we might need them to find the includes
- #6012: Keep the TCP connection open on cache hit, generated answers
- #6041: Add the missing <sys/time.h> include to mplexer.hh for struct timeval
- #6043: Sort the servers based on their ‘order’ after it has been set
- #6073: Quiet unused variable warning on macOS (Chris Hofstaedtler)
- #6094: Fix the outstanding counter when an exception is raised
- #6164: Do not connect the snmpAgent from a dnsdist client
One new feature has also been added by Dan McCombs, allowing to work around an issue when dnsdist is compiled with IP_BIND_ADDRESS_NO_PORT enabled but run on a kernel that does not support it:
- #5880: Add configuration option to disable IP_BIND_ADDRESS_NO_PORT
Finally, the handling of bracketed IPv6 addresses without port has been improved by Chris Hofstaedtler:
- #6057: Handle bracketed IPv6 addresses without ports
Please see the dnsdist website for the more complete changelog and the current documentation.
Release tarballs are available on the downloads website.
Several packages are also available on our repository.