Authoritative Server 3.4.9
Released 17th of May 2016
This is a minor bugfix and performance release. Two contributions by Kees Monshouwer make 3.4.9 fully compatible with the new single key ECDSA default that is coming in version 4.0.0.
Changes since 3.4.8:
- commit 4627ea0, commit 8350828: use OpenSSL for ECDSA signing where available (Kees Monshouwer)
- commit 558ff84: allow common signing key (Kees Monshouwer)
- commit 280d665: Add a disable-syslog setting
- commit 58d6ab6: fix SOA caching with multiple backends (Kees Monshouwer)
- commit e9e413f, commit 6af4652: whitespace-related zone parsing fixes ticket #3568
- commit 7473a5e: bindbackend: fix, set domain in list() (Kees Monshouwer)
Tar.gz and packages are available on:
(RHEL/CentOS, with the usual huge thanks to Kees Monshouwer).